London; some travel required.
Remuneration: Commensurate to experience. Starting £30,000/annum.
Full-time/Flexible part-time depending on the candidate.
4 month probationary period.
ERRATICA is seeking an energetic and innovative producer to be a key player on our growing team. ERRATICA is a London-based new music theatre company creating multi-disciplinary work across genres, including live stage works, installations, and multi-media projects. The company has a track record of success presenting critically acclaimed projects at venues including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York, and the Print Room Theatre, London.
At a key stage in our development, the company is poised for growth: we are building out a tour of existing work and are developing new projects with major UK and international partners into 2018 and beyond. We are seeking a producer ready to work alongside the Artistic Director and the board to take the company forward.
ERRATICA’s upcoming work includes:
· REMNANTS – our most recent production, which premiered in London in 2017. The company is putting together a UK tour for 2018 and building on invitations by international presenters.
· For Amusement Purposes Only – a multi-media installation project combining pinball, dance videos, and real-time music composition. The project will be developed at a residency at Rambert Dance Company in autumn 2017, for premiere at London Dance Umbrella in 2018.
· 2019 PROJECT TBD – our next live production. We will begin initial research in autumn 2017.
· New British Music Theatre – An initiative to bring together and showcase the best artists making music-driven theatre of all styles across the UK.
Working closely with the Artistic Director, the Producer will be involved in all of ERRATICA’s activities, including:
· Producing and Touring projects
· Building relationships with producing and presenting partners
· Strategic planning
· Institutional Fundraising
· Patron cultivation and relationship management
Successful candidates should have:
· A solid background in producing or development (or both)
· Strong multi-tasking skills
· Close attention to detail
· Strong relationship building skills
· Good writing skills
· Project management with budget experience
Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter detailing their relevant experience and their interest in ERRATICA. Please also include references.
Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about ERRATICA can be found at erratica.org